I used to make fun of plankton for being in a relationship with his computer but now look at me
that’s my horse
“You are my 3 AM thoughts.”
—six word story (via kushandwizdom)
#teen wolf #derek hale #I CAN TOTALLY PICTURE THIS #omg I can picture this ahaha #that smug grin would come back #BUT THINK OF HOW FAR HE COULD TOSS THEM #kira would be like omg throw me next THROW ME NEXT #derek and scott team up to throw stiles in #but stiles throws himself in before they can catch him #lydia says she will murder anyone who ruins her hair #malia and kira #play chicken #with scott and stiles #I just need this so much?? (via daunt)
and then around 4 everyone is sunburned and the water in their bottles is all lukewarm and they’re body-tired from swimming and they’re ready to walk back but they can’t find Derek or Stiles Then someone spies them at the end of the dock Stiles with his back to them and Derek holding the dock edge they look like they’re hugging but there’s this movement and Stiles starts making these low agonized sounds and Derek’s arm is straining as he holds on for traction and everybody is like aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and goes back up to the house to get away from those assholes I just want Derek to be a smug jackass all day adonis beautiful and hairy-chested in his swim trunks wrestling everyone into the water and then getting inside Stiles where it’s all warm and tight fucking him into the edge of the dock in the mountain cold water just taking out the last of that feral energy deep in the teens ripe body (via halfhardtorock)
Making this was so painful because i could only imagine what these characters would be like in smash
sarkytee21 asked: I'd like to say that the Gone series slays, you should take a break from supernatural works after you read that. You have great taste in books and tv shows. Also best of luck for your senior year. The uk version of American senior year so my year 13 almost killed me. So I wish you strength
Thank you! I read the first Gone book a long while ago and didn’t realize there were like 5 more books. I guess I’ll read them before I take my break.I really do want to finish it.
I’m actually going into my 4th year of university this year but yes, by the time you get to the 4th year of doing anything you need all the strength you can get haha
- taking a break from the dystopian/post apocalyptic novels. I have The Hunger Games, Divergent, The Maze Runner, Legend, and the Uglies sereis under my belt already and I had Gone, Unwind, and the Partials lined up next but after I read Feed I’m gonna quit for a while.
- need to also take a break from starting new supernatural/paranormal tv shows. Currently locked into teen wolf, agents of shield, american horror story, the walking dead, the legend of korra, and resurrection.
- dreams have been too real lately. my subconscious is having a field day fucking me up.
- basically i need to step out of this fantasy world and take a look around. i may actually see something
or someoneinteresting hiding in plain sight.
- need to also figure out how im gonna survive my senior year.
“'Just because I got an Emmy nomination doesn't mean the lives of trans people aren't in peril every day.'”
— Laverne Cox (via angerisbeautiful-79)
cuz we KNOW there’s gonna be waaaay too many people patting themselves on the back saying “ok the trans issue is solved we did a good job” because laverne cox got nominated like NOOOOO there are still are still trans people that need to be supported listened to loved and defended. there is still a culture of transphobia and transmisogyny that needs to be dismantled. work to be done. (via wocinsolidarity)